Friday, June 3, 2011

Interruption

We interrupt this wedding blog to bring you... well, wedding pictures. But not of my wedding or my inspirations or anything like that. One of my best friends and bridesmaids got married on Saturday, and I was one of her 9 bridesmaids! Here are just a few snapshots from her beautiful wedding on Windmill Island Gardens  in Holland, MI. It was a beautiful weekend! We were worried about it raining since it was an outdoor ceremony with a tented reception, but the rain held off until Sunday. It was a little cool, but as a bridesmaid, I'd rather be a little cold than sweating! (all personal pictures unless otherwise noted)



Getting Ready



Ringbearer and bride's son. Seriously the most handsome guy there!

Josh and I with the newlyweds!

The bride's brother and his wife.

With one of the maids of honor (and the bride's cousin) on the dance floor after a drinky or two...

Courtesy of the bride's facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment