Sunday, January 30, 2011

Picture Picture!

I couldn't really think of a title for this post, and then I was struck with a memory from Mr. Roger's  Neighborhood - His little TV thingy called Picture Picture! Don't ask me why I thought of that... But anyway! I'm sure you'd rather hear about our photographer.

After reading countless wedding blogs, I was convinced I knew what I wanted in a photographer. However, Josh and I are on a little bit of a tighter budget than what my dream photographers could fit in. Or so I thought. After scouring the Internet for any photographer I could find, I finally resorted to Craigslist. It was a last-ditch effort to find something that I would like.

And I did!

After emailing back and forth a few times, I confirmed a meeting with Jennifer at Emily-Waid Photography. Josh and I met up with her one day at a coffee shop, and we were floored with what we saw! Her portfolio of work looks even better in person than online, and she has such creative ideas! We booked her on the spot - and we even got a 15% discount! 

Our engagement pictures are this Saturday, and I'm SO looking forward to working with her. I can't wait to have a few shots of Josh and I that are as amazing as these:



And some wedding shots that are this fabulous:


All photos courtesy of Jennifer at Emily-Waid Photography.

I could not be more excited to have Jennifer photograph our wedding! If you're in this area, I highly recommend her :)
Did you find any vendor in an unlikely place? Did you use Craigslist for any of your wedding planning? How did it work out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment