Friday, January 28, 2011

The Great White Dress Search: Part 3

The big reveal:


Although I debated between the dress I chose and the dress I got stuck in (hereby re-named the Sausage Dress, because, well, that's what I looked like) for a little bit, my mind was truly made up. I knew that I liked the Sausage Dress, but I LOVED - pink puffy heart love - my dress. So which one was it?

Here it is! The name is 8634 - Romantic, right?

I couldn't stop thinking about this dress, and it was the dress that we compared all other dresses to. So, remember way back when I said I wouldn't buy anything because I had my heart set on a different dress that the boutique didn't have? Yeah... that rule went right out the window when I tried this dress on. Plus, since it was my first visit, the boutique threw in a free veil! I couldn't say no to that! 

Plus, I keep seeing it in magazines and getting butterflies. It's awesome to see my dress in a magazine ad!

So, what was your dress-hunting experience like? Did you have your heart set on something but ended up falling in love with something else? How many tries did it take to fine The One?


No comments:

Post a Comment