Sunday, April 17, 2011

Get in my Belly Part 2

This time, we've got pictures!

I posted here about our caterer and our menu... mmm. It makes me hungry just thinking about it. However, I didn't have any pictures for you all to see at that time! Well, my darling sister Lindsey sent these over to me and I just had to share. We loved our tasting and are looking forward to eating this food for realz!

Sorry for the blurry pic... Sister Lindsey sampling some of the delicious crab and lobster cheese spread. YUM!

Josh trying some of the appetizers

How adorable is this little fishy appetizer! I just love it. It's puff pastry filled with a cream cheese, dill, and onion mix. Pure delight!

I looooove me some sushi, but I think I'm the only one in my family who does. However, this is American sushi made with things like bbq pork, blt fixins, or in this case, imitation crab. I love this idea for an appetizer!


They serve salads in glasses - martini, wine, tumblers - whatever kind your heart desires! The display looks amazing, too. Very impressive!

OMG How I want this at our wedding. How perfect would it be to serve hot dogs around 10:30 - 11:00? Plus, our venue has a patio. What's better after a long day of drinking (and getting married) than a late night drilled hot dog with all the toppings??
Did you get to do a tasting? What was your favorite part? Did you choose to serve a late-night snack? What was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment